Getaway ~ Best & Biggest Balcony Aft Facing Cabins?

Glendy

I have booked 11310 for my april sailing could i be able to watch the fireworks from there???with a small child i would prefer watching them from the balcony instead of spice

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I doubt it. Fireworks go off forward of Spice H2O on the port side.

• 2 months later...
I have 12906 booked for my March 6th sailing. I stayed in a Mini suite with large balcony last time I sailed the Getaway. Going aft this time because its cheaper and the balcony isn't that much smaller and is way more private. Hopefully I've made the right choice!

How was your cabin? We are booked in 12906 June 20th.

• 2 weeks later...
we just got back from Getaway today, aft balcony 11314. It was awesome. We were able to see fireworks from balcony on port side. It's a great ship. We had a wonderful time

I just changed from a regular balcony to 11314 for our Feb 2017 cruise! My NCL cruise consultant said it was the one we should go with. Hopefully we like it.

• 7 months later...

Was about to book an aft facing balcony cabin (B1) on the Getaway... But most of the pictures I've seen look like there is a roof over most of the balcony and you would have more shade than sun. Previously was on same ship and had a large balcony (B6) on 9th deck- thought the aft would be a small upgrade, but maybe not. Anyone know if some of the aft balconies are more open/exposed than others?

.... Anyone know if some of the aft balconies are more open/exposed than others?

The aft balconies are more covered than the B6 or M6 IMO.

It looks like they all have the same amount of sun potential to me. See slide 26.

See slides 26 - 30 here; https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1BTlHiysH8uPf4K7nqFjeMzHnr6R7LjNzEcmg1fseucY/pub?start=true&loop=true&delayms=5000#slide=id.gd3f29c76_00

HTH

Edited by bear3412