best drink BANG for your BUCK

Dang! I am wondering if anyone here as ever had one at all, or even on a RCCL ship?

I was a bartender in a previous life and served said abomination to mostly college "bros". Never tried one myself, though I would think it tastes well enough if you like sweet blue drinks.

RCCL probably has the ingredients at every bar, so as long as you know the list I'm sure you could get one or two down before passing out.

As for the OP's question, Long Island Iced Tea is a slightly less toxic mix of liquors, in my opinion, and certainly equally effective. That said, you may be able to get two mixed drinks, like a vodka cran, for the price of a Long Island, so keep that in mind. You can find drink prices with some google-fu.

I think the Bucket of Beer is the best deal: buy 5 get 1 free.

At the pool bar, order a bucket of beer. It is an ice bucket filled with six beers of your choice: when you order them like this, its buy 5 get one free. Its not always published, but universally available on all the RCCL ships I have been on , just ask!

Will give this an order.

we wait for years between cruises for these. Just $6.00. Just don't get snookered in adding an ADDITIONAL tip. It's already added. We only give extra if we don't have to walk to the bar for it (and only if the wait isn't crazy long)

• 4 weeks later...
AMF... Aka "adios mother..." It's a one and done!

AMF is a good drink, I was able to get it on Freedom OTS. But best bang for your buck get the drink package and you have have as many drinks as you want. (if your a considered heavy drinker):D

I am a first time cruiser and I really enjoy my beverages. Should I purchase the package or just pay as I go? I don't want to go broke on the ship, yet I want to be able to enjoy myself!

There is some interesting discussions on here about the packages. Rough estimates if you drink from 6 to 8 a drinks a day (depending on the type) you should break even or a little ahead. Plus the added bonus of trying different drinks and not worrying about if you will like it or the price.