Calling all cheerleaders

golfb4cruzing

If they offered me the same deal they gave the other cruisers, I would take it. But I sure as h-word wouldn't be going to court claiming all this BS trying to get paid while giving the slimy lawyer a third of my "winnings"!

Totally agree with this ~ if I had been on the cruise I would have taken the compensation (very generous imo) offered but a lawsuit would have been the furthest things from my mind, unless of course I did suffer some physical injury but even then unless it was life altering, I wouldn't have been inclined to sue...I will also continue to sail with Carnival! But hey, that's just me!

Anybody see any pictures or video evidence of what this lady described? Sounds like a lot of attorney coached testimony to me and I am not a Carnival Cheerleader.

"It was a horrible experience," testified Michelle Key, 48, who went on the cruise with her mother, Fleda Key, 68. "I walked through water and feces and urine, no telling what else," she testified. "We would slip and slide through greasy, gross, slippery muck," she said, adding "it was very difficult" for her mother.

i have seen many pictures and videos posted by passengers after the ship docked. Although the conditions were obviously less than ideal, none that I saw came even close to want has been described in court. I suspect that many of them never even thought they were "injured" until contacted and coached by one of the ambulance chasers and told that he could make them wealthy.

Edited by Multi-Cruiser

I can't believe you posted the David J Maloney commercial. LOL :D Actually I think that one was his best.

It is his best one, but he drives my wife nuts with having to show his big ring in every shot. :)

It is his best one, but he drives my wife nuts with having to show his big ring in every shot. :)

Okay I have never noticed that, I will have to watch for that. His picture should be in the dictionary under "Ambulance Chaser" I am sure the attorneys that are suing Carnival are a lot like him. Anything to sue a large corporation.