Which ship would you choose?

Bluefox

Which Carnival cruise ship is the best?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Which Carnival cruise ship is the best?

• Legend
    • Dream
    • Conquest
    • Liberty

Well, I think we are going to do the Liberty for our first CCL trip!

We looked at the schedules and realized that the Dream actually ISN'T going where we wanted it to for next week, so that solved the tie in the voting for us. We wanted to go to Roatan & Belize. We are looking at booking for the cruise that leaves next weekend, the 8th. Last minute I know, but we want to squeeze this babymoon is before its too late! I'll be at 20-21 weeks on the cruise and cut off is at 24. So, rush booking cruise it is! I know nothing about this cruise line at all, so I am in a rush to figure out everything from couples spa passes (a LOT more $ than RCCL- I am suprised!) to hidden treasures on board. Any special nuggets of wisdom are welcome!

Edited by Bluefox

Well, I think we are going to do the Liberty for our first CCL trip!

We looked at the schedules and realized that the Dream actually ISN'T going where we wanted it to for next week, so that solved the tie in the voting for us. We wanted to go to Roatan & Belize. We are looking at booking for the cruise that leaves next weekend, the 8th. Last minute i know, but we want to squeeze this babymoon is before its too late! I'll be at 20-21 weeks on the cruise and cut off is at 24. So, rush booking cruise it is! I know nothing about this cruise line at all, so I am in a rush to figure out everything from couples spa passes (a LOT more $ than RCCL- I am suprised!) to hidden treasures on board. Any special nuggets of wisdom are welcome!

Don't miss the cooking demonstration. You get delicious, free samples of the food served in the steakhouse. Here is the mushroom soup:

Soup.jpg

In the back of the lido buffet are stairs that lead to the Fish & Chips. It is fairly quiet up there on embarkation day - before the crowds discover that area:

9dc2451b.jpg

the aft pool has the best consistency of ice cream and frozen yogurt. It is not frequented as much as the other machines, so the ice cream stays frozen better:

99603e67.jpg

The aft pool is for adults only. Kids are allowed in the area, but not in the pool itself. If you want to enjoy an adults only area, check out Serenity.

5f0b075d.jpg

Blue Iguana has the best huevos rancheros for breakfast!

14c2e46e.jpg

Room service chocolate cake is delicious!

c95def61.jpg

Enjoy your cruise!!

Edited by APDMOM
typo

I haven't cruised with Carnival before. I have been on about 6 cruises with Royal Caribbean. I hear you should never compare the two, so what I want to know is out of the following ships, which one would you go on and why? They basically have the same itinerary that we were looking for. I'm pregnant- within the cruise limits that are allowed- and just want to relax and have some fun! Thanks!

Legend

Dream

Conquest

or

Liberty

I haven't seen too many people post about the Conquest but I've been on the Conquest twice. This ship is a great ship, a great crew, and you can't go wrong. But I've not been on any other ship other than the Elation.

Sent from my wonderful iPhone 5 using the fabulous Cruise Critic app.