Coupons

I think all the C&A magazines have the same coupons. Sorry about that, but I suspect that if your magazine doesn't have it, no one else's will either. I think, although I'm not positive, that the only differences are by C&A level (more $$ off the higher your level). Older C&A issues, as I'm sure you know, probably will be out of date (mine are). You might be able to score a $50 Friends coupon though. (It seems to be a growing trend to ask other posters for those lately.)

Enjoy your cruise--and don't forget, the next C&A might have a coupon for your cruise! (Keep fingers crossed, etc.)

beachchick

You can always call RCCL and ask for the Crown and Anchor department. They will have a list of the current coupon offers. I am a travel agent, so I know if you book through an agent, they can submit the coupon electronically...they only need the coupon code and your C&A number. They can do this anytime after you have made deposit. I assume that any RCCL reservation agent could also do this for you, but I am not sure.

Archived