Aloha deck vs Emerald deck Sapphire

eheif

We are book on the Sapphire for a cruise and have an inside cabin on the Aloha deck. We just noticed that there are outside cabins available for

the Emerald deck at the same price. I don't know the exact location on the Emerald deck. Our cabins are aft. Any advice? Should we change? Is there any reason not to change?

Thanks

I've stayed on the Emerald deck, OV obstrcuted cabins, both on the Sapphire and the Diamond Princess and thoroughly enjoyed both of them. Do look for one that is between lifeboats - the deck plan on the Princess site is totally accurate. Also, if there are no OV's availble between lifeboats, look for one that's forward as these lifeboats are smaller and you can see over them. Finally, even an obstructed OV is nicer than an inside as you do get natural light into your cabin.

I'd always go for an Emerald OV vs. and inside on any deck if the price is the same.

As noted, some of the obstructed view cabins are a very good value.

The late great Royal Princess had some very nice "partially obstructed view" cabins.

Isn't wonderful we have so many choices?

We are booked on the Sapphire in E317 (Cat. FF) , it looks like our room is forward/middle, but the room right next to us is a Cat. E & has no life boat in front of it. Just wondering how obstructed our room will be?

Archived