Specialty Dining Reservations on Getaway

We are booked on Getaway in May in a Haven Suite so we get the UDP.

My one big concern is that the specialty dining locations will be swamped because well, free is popular, right :). I'm not sure how many Haven passengers there are on average, or how much of a problem this will prove to be, but the question is simple - how early can I make those reservations ?

Thanks in advance !

We are booked on Getaway in May in a Haven Suite so we get the UDP.

My one big concern is that the specialty dining locations will be swamped because well, free is popular, right :). I'm not sure how many Haven passengers there are on average, or how much of a problem this will prove to be, but the question is simple - how early can I make those reservations ?

Thanks in advance !

I believe since you are in a suite you can make your reservations 55 days in advance. I know for non-suite guests it's 45 days in advance.

FYI...I just made reservations today for my cruise that leaves exactly 4 weeks from today and I had no issues getting all of the venues I wanted on the days and at the times I wanted. Then again, the free UDP promo did just start, so you make a good point.

I booked during this sale for the Getaway in September, and I'll be making our reservations as soon as I'm able, for that reason.

I believe since you are in a suite you can make your reservations 55 days in advance. I know for non-suite guests it's 45 days in advance.

FYI...I just made reservations today for my cruise that leaves exactly 4 weeks from today and I had no issues getting all of the venues I wanted on the days and at the times I wanted. Then again, the free UDP promo did just start, so you make a good point.

I booked during this sale for the Getaway in September, and I'll be making our reservations as soon as I'm able, for that reason.

Thanks - how exactly do you make the advance reservations, is there an online link ?