Wind Spirit Room Question

mrtravel123

I'm looking at taking the Wind Spirit to the Caribbean this winter... and was wondering if someone could recommend a particular room on that boat.

I'm looking at the less expensive, lower deck. From what I've read, it would be best to go with a higher cabin number (further away from the back of the boat). The only reason I'm asking is because I am aware that occassionally certain rooms have consistent problems with A/C, etc. So, I'm just wondering which room(s) have had NO problems based on personal experience.

Thanks!

We took the Spirit Caribbean cruise each of the past two years and absolutely LOVED it!! We've had lower cabins 116 and 122, that are pretty much mid-ship, and had no problems with a/c or anything else in the room. You are going to have a great time!

2Feathers

We were in the rear cabin on the lower floor once and there was quite a bit of engine noise. We haven't had that noise on our other 4 Windstar cruises when we were more centered in our cabin selection.

• 2 months later...

Five of six cabins in from the stern all the way to five or six cabins in from the bow. All good cabins. You will love this cruise. We love it so much that we are doing back to back cruises from St. Thomas in March. Same ports.... who cares?

• 1 year later...

Just make sure you are not near the fitness center, which can be very noisy when people are lifting weights or riding the bikes at 6:00A. We prefer the A deck. Sit with Widodo in the dining room and tell him Joel and Elaine said hello. He is the best waiter on the boat!

Archived