Carnival stock

Slippin

You need to let them see the proof that you own it, ship, booking number, and name for the booking number, and I think cabin.

Fax it to them. When I've done it, they have responded within 1 day.

Steve

I have not purchased it yet, but I can today. So after I buy it, what exactly do I need to fax?

Is it too late to even purchase and go through the process?

Nope, you're not too late.

The fax number (and phone number if you want to call as well) and the information you need to send them can be found here http://phx.corporate-ir.net/External.File?item=UGFyZW50SUQ9MTc1NDY5fENoaWxkSUQ9LTF8VHlwZT0z&t=1

Thank you guys for all the help. I have transferred funds and they will available Thursday the 6th. I'll buy then and print off a statement and hopefully get everything going! Will you see the $100 credited to you onboard credit when you log in to you account?

Thank you guys for all the help. I have transferred funds and they will available Thursday the 6th. I'll buy then and print off a statement and hopefully get everything going! Will you see the $100 credited to you onboard credit when you log in to you account?

You'll see it under your cruise documents, not the booking summary. Pretend you're printing them and it will be under onboard credits.

Marky,

If you own at least 100 shares of Carnival stock, you will get an OBC for each cruise you take. The OBC amounts are different depending on length of cruise. 1-6 days, $50, 7-11 days $100, 12+ days, $200. It is given per cabin, not person.

Hope this helps.

Steve

So it will be on the paperwork that print off with my boarding passes

Not sure if it is on the paperwork that is printed with the boarding passes, but it definitely is associated with your account. As long as it is listed for your boarding number, you are good.

• 2 weeks later...
what is the website for buying Carnival stock? Is it "managed" by someone, do they have to be paid, what is the smallest amount to buy to get something out of it ? thanks in advance.:)

You have to purchase 100 shares of the stock to get the benefit. That would run you around $4,000 at today's price. The stock is publically traded. If you would want to buy, you would need to contact a broker or do it online (etrade, or similar) I would not purchase if you just plan on using for the OBC. I feel like the stock is at a high right now, but who knows.

You have to purchase 100 shares of the stock to get the benefit. That would run you around $4,000 at today's price. The stock is publically traded. If you would want to buy, you would need to contact a broker or do it online (etrade, or similar) I would not purchase if you just plan on using for the OBC. I feel like the stock is at a high right now, but who knows.

Thank you so much. Not buying for the OBC. Looking to invest. thanks again:)

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you so much. Not buying for the OBC. Looking to invest. thanks again:)

we have paid for two cabins - one for my husband and myself and one for my son and his girlfriend. Do we get 100 per cabin or just credit for one cabin. My son does not own the stock - we do. Thank you.

we have paid for two cabins - one for my husband and myself and one for my son and his girlfriend. Do we get 100 per cabin or just credit for one cabin. My son does not own the stock - we do. Thank you.

The person's name on the stockholder account will get one credit. One person in each cabin would need to provide proof of ownership of 100 shares each in order to get the credit for each cabin. So with 3 cabins, 300 shares minimum would be necessary, 100 shares for one passenger in each cabin.