Need help Jacksonvile cruise

GENEVA4

:confused: Has anyone drove from orlando to jacksonvile? If so how long is the drive? We are driving in the day of our cruise 9/01/05 on the celebration:) . also how far is it from the airport to the cruise terminal because we have to drop the rental off @ the airport.

Hi,

I live approximately 70 miles north of Jacksonville in Georgia and about

60 miles from the Cruise ports. It usually takes me around 4 hours to drive to

Orlando. I would allow about 5 to be safe. Port is on the north side of Jacksonville off of I95.

I live in Jacksonville (on the Westside) and it takes me 2.5 hours to drive just past downtown Orlando on I-4. That being said, if you are traveling during any busy travel times, I would add an hour plus an extra hour to get to the Northside (airport) and drop off the car. Total time is about 4.5 - 5 hours.

The airport is about 5 miles from the port so a cab will not cost you very much. Make sure you take I295 around Jacksonville so you don't get stuck in downtown traffic. Have a great time!

Thank you, I hope we make it to the ship on time :eek: . Our plane lands @ 8:20 am and then we have to get the car. I know were cutting it pretty close. Does anybody know the latest you can board the ship?

Sailaway is supposed to be at 4:00pm and they want everyone onboard by 3:30pm. Be sure to carry your documents on you at all times so if you are running late you can call the emergency number to let Carnival know. We sailed on the Celebration last October and did not end up pulling out until around 4;30-4:45pm'ish. I don't know why we were late though. You are cutting things a little close so keep your fingers crossed your plane doesn't have any delays and keep your foot in it all the way to Jacksonville. You should just fly directly into Jacksonville airport.

Archived