Thinking of booking a cruise on Divina

dogchopper

My husband and I have sailed on Carnival and RC. Our last cruise was on the freedom of the seas. We are thinking of booking a cruise on the Divina in September.

I've read alot of comments about language barriers, is this the case on this ship? I know it now only sails in the US so are things like games and events onboard the ship all in English?

Do they have things like the love and marriage gameshow and if so is that in English??

On sea days are there things to do like those types of game shows or trivia?. (And in English )

We are excited to try a new cruise ship line but at the same time a little nervous.

Edited by dogchopper

There were no language barriers with the staff. There was a marriage show and it was so funny and in english. I think any of those trivia or extra shows were all in English. There were lots of europeans and french canadians on our cruise in february. That is were there are communication barriers.

Edited by Miss JAD

There were no language barriers with the staff. There was a marriage show and it was so funny and in english. I think any of those trivia or extra shows were all in English. There were lots of europeans and french canadians on our cruise in february. That is were there are communication barriers.

Thanks that does help! I've seen such mixed reviews but she's such a beautiful ship that I would really like to try it.

We are taking some friends with us and it will be their first cruise, I want them to really enjoy it. If it were just me and my husband I wouldn't worry so much..

We just went for it and booked an October sailing date when the big sale came through.

I was looking forward to booking on Carnival or RC for a January/February cruise . . . but this deal came up and I had to take advantage.

Hopefully it will be a great time, but the money saved has allowed me to splurge more in ports which is something I tend to be less willing to do.

We just went for it and booked an October sailing date when the big sale came through.

I was looking forward to booking on Carnival or RC for a January/February cruise . . . but this deal came up and I had to take advantage.

Hopefully it will be a great time, but the money saved has allowed me to splurge more in ports which is something I tend to be less willing to do.

Yeah that's kind of how I feel, we can enjoy the ports with the extra money. I will enjoy the cruise, I'm not real picky. I just hope my friends do.

But you can't really not take advantage of that price!

Yeah that's kind of how I feel, we can enjoy the ports with the extra money. I will enjoy the cruise, I'm not real picky. I just hope my friends do.

But you can't really not take advantage of that price!

take the plunge - it's a fabulous line. My fourth time in Sept. Come with us. Sept. 13. We are taking friends also.I am confident they will like it, esp. the shows. Not to be missed. I have done all the other lines, I am really impressed with MSC. What's not to love? You have a week of no work or cooking!

See you Sept. 13.

Joyce

take the plunge - it's a fabulous line. My fourth time in Sept. Come with us. Sept. 13. We are taking friends also.I am confident they will like it, esp. the shows. Not to be missed. I have done all the other lines, I am really impressed with MSC. What's not to love? You have a week of no work or cooking!

See you Sept. 13.

Joyce

I wish I could join ya but hubby wants to go on the 20th. He wants to go to San Juan.. Right now I'm waiting for word from him (waiting to get the time off approved ) and I will be booking it :) I work from home so I can take time off whenever I want..

I've heard the shows are great and the food too. I'm kind if bummed about the limited ice cream times... But I can live without it :)

They say their pizza is great too, but I think I heard you had to pay extra for it?? Is that right??