Price drop - Eligible?

Yarrowfell

3 people booked in a cabin for October cruise (final payment due in July) with 1-2-3 promo. Just check Celebrity and there is a $450USD saving for 3rd guest (price for guest 1 and 2 are the same but for guest 3 shows a $450 discount).

I have emailed our TA to ask but wanted to check here if we should be eligible and still retain 1-2-3 promo and TA's perks?

Not 100% sure but I would say probably not. We booked with a TA and had a great deal after a price drop. He told me that we would still get the 123go promo, but when he called to ask Celebrity about one of our cabins they said no! He insists he booked it so we would get the promo. Long story short, we are not getting the promo due to the price drop, but because of the mix up they are compensating us somewhat. Not enough to cover the cost of the bev pkg but at least something. Our only other option was to cancel, but we have our set on this cruise so that really wasn't an option. Good luck to you!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Probably not because the 123Go promo is not available at this time. However, it can't hurt to ask.

Can I just cancel and rebook under the Pick your Perk - and choose the beverage option.

1-2-3 / Pick your Perk - the same end result for me :-)

You can try but if the cheaper rate is a "special" rate you won't qualify for the pick your perk promo....but I would ask anyway!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I did a dummy booking on the Celebrity site and it allowed both so hoping :-)

Will let you know.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention! I have the 123 promo which I just assumed was better than the Pick Your Perk. But, I was just reading this post and….I went and checked it out. For us, our daughter would be free, so the PYP offer would actually save us $900! We would still get the drink package too. She would loose her internet package and beverage package, but that's nothing compared to $900.

Thank you!