Flight from miami

tommo1227

Hi, we are ozzies cruising in september on carnival conquest and looking to book a flight to Boston at 10.45am and wondering if this will give us enough time after disembarking.

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forums mobile app

I would say do-able with self assist debarkation, BUT..... I don't know if you have to go through any additional customs procedures?

My DH and I normally do 11am flights from MIA but we are U.S. citizens so customs is usually quick and we do early self debark and grab a taxi to the airport before the lines get crazy at MIA.

no way. is it do able? yes. however, the lines in MIA are TERRIBLE especially with numerous cruise ships in the port at once. even on a non cruise day its hectic. I stood in line for TSA for an hour the other day. I wouldn't push it. book something after 1130

I wouldnt risk it that early, before becoming US citizens we would travel on our British passport. You a reliant on all other non US citizen showing up on time to go through immigration, until everyone that needs to has gone through immigration they wont begin disembarking passengers, we have been on board waiting still at 9:30am before now.

Wow, thankyou for all your advice, this was my first post on cc and I am glad I asked before booking our flight, will book the 1.20 flight now so no stress!

Sent from my GT-I9197 using Forums mobile app