Pre-Ordering Specialty Beverages

So I'm addicted to San Pellegrino Aranciata - that's regular San Pellegrino sparkling water and orange juice. My family has tried several interventions but all to no avail, I pretty much mainline the stuff.

As it's not exactly a "standard" beverage what do you think the odds are that my concierge will accept an advance order for stocking my fridge with it (Haven Penthouse suite).

thanks !!

[quote name='Winchester Ranger']So I'm addicted to San Pellegrino Aranciata - that's regular San Pellegrino sparkling water and orange juice. My family has tried several interventions but all to no avail, I pretty much mainline the stuff.

As it's not exactly a "standard" beverage what do you think the odds are that my concierge will accept an advance order for stocking my fridge with it (Haven Penthouse suite).

thanks !![/QUOTE]

I've never seen it on board, and if they don't have it on the ship I don't think you can get it. But I know what you mean - I love it too! We usually bring it ourselves.

oops, I just noticed that (I think) you meant making it yourself versus the actual pre-mixed one? While I don't remember exactly what type of sparkling water they have on board, it's as good as plain Pelligrino (it might even be plain Pelligrino) - you should have a bottle of water upon boarding and should ask to switch it out for sparkling (first one should be free - pay for more unless in an Owner's Suite or higher). You could try to request from pre-concierge, but it might not be there on boarding - in that case just ask your butler on board. You can either order a pitcher of the "not real" orange "juice cocktail" or pay for the "real" fresh squeezed stuff from Cagney's. If you meant the pre-mixed stuff, I suggest you bring it yourself.

Robin Edited by Fishbait17

[quote name='Fishbait17']I've never seen it on board, and if they don't have it on the ship I don't think you can get it. But I know what you mean - I love it too! We usually bring it ourselves.

oops, I just noticed that (I think) you meant making it yourself versus the actual pre-mixed one? While I don't remember exactly what type of sparkling water they have on board, it's as good as plain Pelligrino (it might even be plain Pelligrino) - you should have a bottle of water upon boarding and should ask to switch it out for sparkling (first one should be free - pay for more unless in an Owner's Suite or higher). You could try to request from pre-concierge, but it might not be there on boarding - in that case just ask your butler on board. You can either order a pitcher of the "not real" orange "juice cocktail" or pay for the "real" fresh squeezed stuff from Cagney's. If you meant the pre-mixed stuff, I suggest you bring it yourself.

Robin[/quote]

Thanks Robin - you were right the first time I do mean the pre-mixed cans. Am I allowed to bring my own beverages on board? If so what's the limit ?

Thanks ! Edited by Winchester Ranger