Do drink packages work in speciality resturants?

Hello. I am thinking about getting one of the drink packages on Allure of the Seas. Will it be honored in the speciality dining?

First cruise and newbie to cruise critic.

Thanks,

Lisa

Hello. I am thinking about getting one of the drink packages on Allure of the Seas. Will it be honored in the speciality dining?

First cruise and newbie to cruise critic.

Thanks,

Lisa

Short answer is that the package applies in all specialty venues with some limited exceptions. For instance, Vintages has self-service wine machines that are not included. 150 Central Park has a wine pairing that is apparently not included. There is a cucumber martini that is not included due to price (although there are some indications it should be charged only at the difference from the package limit on mixed drinks). Milkshakes from Johnny Rockets are not included. Starbucks from the actual Starbucks kiosk on the Promenade is out. The Chef's Table has specific wine pairings that are included in the price, which is charged at full price regardless of drink package status. I am sure someone will chime in with anything I missed.