Alamo Rental Car

NAHA

I tried to do a search on this car rental company, but did not come up with anything useful.

Has anyone used this rental company? Would you recommend them, if yes or no, why?

They were the best rate in Honolulu using the Entertainment Book coupon.

Thank you! :)

Mary

It seems the people who had problems were using the airport drop off. I wonder if there are more problems related to that location. We are picking up and dropping off at Ala Moana. Thanks for your answers, I appreciate the insight!

Mary

We picked up at the airport and dropped off at Ala Moana two weeks ago with no problems. FYI, the Ala Moana location is a bit difficult to find. It's directly across the street from the Iliaki (sp?) and Prince hotels inside a small mall next to a McDonalds.

I had called the Ala Moana for directions and was told they are a 3 minute walk from the Hilton Hawaiian Village. Does this sound accurate to you?

We are staying at the HVV

Mary

We had a little difficulty with Alamo last month on our trip. Be sure to keep your confirmation. We rented online, picking up at the airport and dropping off at Ala Moana. OUr confirmation said nothing about a drop-off fee, but at the airport, they told me I would have to pay $30. The people at the Ala Moana office were extremely nice, but it was hard to find the location--it is very close to the HHV turn.

Archived