MSC Divina 11 October

Jacobfriends

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Guys !

We are two boys from Dublin and will be cruising on Divina in October, has anyone else booked this cruise?

Prices are really a bargain at the moment!

;)))

Unfortunately we are the sailing after yours :cool:

Hi two boys from Dublin! WE will be sailing on the Divina on the 11th of October. Would love to say hello. Ireland is on my bucket list! Lois

Hi Guys !

We are two boys from Dublin and will be cruising on Divina in October, has anyone else booked this cruise?

Prices are really a bargain at the moment!

;)))

Yes. We are sailing in 3 weeks ;) , cannot wait, it's our first cruise ;)

I remember my first cruise on Celebrity; it was wonderful. You do not have anything to compare this to, so this will be great for you. People write negative comments because they are used to "American" cruises and crews. This will be fine for you as your expectations are not the same as seasoned cruisers. I would like to hear your comments about the food; have read so many conflicting reports. Have a ball and remember, you are on vacation! How bad can that be!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
I remember my first cruise on Celebrity; it was wonderful. You do not have anything to compare this to, so this will be great for you. People write negative comments because they are used to "American" cruises and crews. This will be fine for you as your expectations are not the same as seasoned cruisers. I would like to hear your comments about the food; have read so many conflicting reports. Have a ball and remember, you are on vacation! How bad can that be!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our cruise on MSC Splendida was absolutely fantastic! I fall in love in cruising, such a nice and different way on spending vacation ( feel now that going on vacation to same hotel for a week make no sense ha ha)

Food was great, mainly Italian cuisine, but very very tasty. The only minus is food in the buffet was a bit cold :( but other than that I would recommend it for everyone :) Messina in Sicily was our favourite port of call :)

Cannot wait now until October :)

I'm booked on this cruise for my hubby's birthday surprise! I have not sailed on MSC before, but thought for the bargain basement price it was worth a try. I've heard mixed reviews on MSC but look forward to having my own experience!

Welcome kvrworldcruiser :)

The price is not bad, are you planing to book allegrissimo? We did it on our previous cruise with MSC and save a lot of money :)

Edited by Jacobfriends

• 3 months later...