A few questions about Breeze vs. Magic

rnewton2

Looking to book either the Breeze or Magic in spring 2015. Wondering if anyone has any feelings on why I would pick one vs. the other? It will be myself and 3 kiddos (14, 11, and 8). Hubby can't get off work.

Anyone know what will be added to the Magic during dry dock?

I have read some horror stories about fog in Galveston, is that a common problem? We would be sailing in April.

Thanks so much

Robin

Looking to book either the Breeze or Magic in spring 2015. Wondering if anyone has any feelings on why I would pick one vs. the other? It will be myself and 3 kiddos (14, 11, and 8). Hubby can't get off work.

I have read some horror stories about fog in Galveston, is that a common problem? We would be sailing in April.

Thanks so much

Robin

Hi,

Magic is my FAVORITE ship. I just got off the Breeze. Breeze has 2.0 and Magic does not. My son likes the waterslides better on the Magic. I am 30 min from Galveston and fog can be a problem sometimes. April fog sometimes can be a problem but it is more common in December, January and February. Magic and Breeze are both great ships. Although not confirmed yet by Carnival I suspect the Magic will receive ALL 2.0 upgrades, Playlist Productions and other things especially since it is a LONG dry dock. Overall I like the Magic better but the Breeze is great as well!

Thanks so much

Robin

I would also pick the Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cozumel itinerary over the others.

I love Magic and so do my kids. I can't answer about Breeze as I have never been on it. I am the on the other side though. I prefer to go on the Roatan itinerary.

I LOVE Roatan. However, I prefer the other itinerary because I HATE Belize.