Gift Cards

jmb0687

Hello!

I will be cruising on the Pride in 2 weeks. This will be my 6th cruise, but my first as an adult, it has been a while!

I have a couple Carnival gift cards that family got me.. when do I give this to them? I'm planning on just using them for spending on the ship. So do I give them to them as soon as I get on board and they apply it to my card?

Hello!

I will be cruising on the Pride in 2 weeks. This will be my 6th cruise, but my first as an adult, it has been a while!

I have a couple Carnival gift cards that family got me.. when do I give this to them? I'm planning on just using them for spending on the ship. So do I give them to them as soon as I get on board and they apply it to my card?

yes, you can go to Guest Services.

Or you can enter them at one of the self service kiosks. I've done that too.

It's been a while since I have cruised on Carnival (or cruised at all for that matter). Kiosks must be new since my last CCL trip. Where are these kiosks located? My DS and DD received e-cards for their birthdays. Can these be scanned (not swiped since they are e-cards) at these kiosks??

It's been a while since I have cruised on Carnival (or cruised at all for that matter). Kiosks must be new since my last CCL trip. Where are these kiosks located? My DS and DD received e-cards for their birthdays. Can these be scanned (not swiped since they are e-cards) at these kiosks??

There is one by the Fun Shops and one right by Guest Services.

Yes, you can enter them there. That's what I did.

Edited by firemanbobswife