Dublin Ireland Cancelled Constellation 7/04 ? Why ?

2aussies

Belfast excursions are up now on Celebrity site, including a 9+ hour one to Dublin with 1 3/4 hours for lunch and shopping, so not is all lost for those wanting to see the main sights.

FLJudi

Constellation British Isles/Norwegian Fjords

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ff00&cdt=2004;07;17;17;00;00&timezone=GMT+0000

From what I have been reading, Belfast sounds like a lot more interesting stop than I originally thought. The round trip to Dublin is over 5 hours on a 9 hour tour. Even on your own, a train to Dublin is 2 hours each way. The Black Taxi tours in Belfast sound very interesting and inexpensive.

We lucked out by email with many relatives in Dublin area who will be going to Cork for the weekend to see us. Oh you don't say Belfast to a Moran........ Got a sweatshirt, with near 90 out there today & 75 dew point but it is from "Moran's Home of Great Stout & Ale". My husband's father & 13 brothers & sisters, the guys were all CFD & 2 CPD one who was on the the premiere of CNN when he busted Jane Fonda at Cleveland Hopkins Airport. YEAH RAY!

My dear bud for England sitting in Dublin for a night & a day, told me he will goto Moran's to check it out & get us mailed some of the good stuff. Now my Irish boxer friend may be joining us in Cork, as the Olympic's boxing will be over & Cleveland beat his boxers 6 of 7. WE EXPECT USA GOLD IN BOXING FROM CLEVELAND.

But as we see it, a change may be good for the soul & 167 new friends are all sailing with us & hopin no cancellations since it will be one hell of a party! And now other parties being planned at Cruise Tender.com so check it out. Just log in, send your photo if they didn't count you yet or just join us with what is being offered & join in on the site so you are expected. AND WE ALL GET UPGRADES TOO!

My logo: When we disembark, I just have to book another!

Archived