Thoughts on proposing mid cruise?

onthefence22

At the risk of sounding crass, some might find a late-night proposal on a balcony following some (ahem) intimate activity to be romantic and memorable, but of course only if you and your beloved are so inclined. You might instead limit it to a long session of kissing and hugging in the moonlight. If you do decide to join the Balcony Club, be aware that most balconies are not as private as you might think. Make sure you're a ways away from the railing when you give her the ring so it doesn't go over the side in her excitement.

Congratulations in advance!

Rather than proposing on the ship, I personally would opt for a romantic location at a beach, etc. I might simply say something like, "Wouldn't this be a great spot to come back to on our 25th Anniversary?"

Having said all that, I proposed to my wife on our first date. We were in a car in the parking lot of a country western club. Didn't even have a ring at the time. We have been very happily married for over 25 years.

Happy Sails to You

OOOEEE :D:D Bob and Phyl

My husband and I got engaged on a cruise. His plan was to ask someone on the beach to take a picture of us, then propose and get it on camera. He wasn't really feeling the beach and it in his head to try again at a different port. As we got back on the ship we went through security as normal. Unfortunately, the hinges on the ring box set off the metal detector. He thought I noticed, as he had to empty his pockets and hand it to the security, but I was too busy in another line. As soon as we got back to the room he proposed and it was awesome!! Good luck with your final plan, no matter how you do it it will be perfect.