Spa pass?

vkirkley

Wen you purchase the pass (sold in limited quantities) it includes all cloud 9 amenities which is the thalassotherapy pool and the thermal suites. There are co-ed wet and dry saunas of various types, many have heated seats or beds and some have full ocean views. There is also a relaxation room with herbal teas and fruit infused water available. The whole area is wonderfully relaxing and we were so impressed with it on the dream we booked a spa stateroom because the amenities are included.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

If you get a Cloud 9 Spa room, it's all included in the cost of your room for the 1st 2 people. If you don't have a Cloud 9 Spa room, you would have to purchase either a day pass ($40/day) or a weekly pass ($149 single, $249 double), sold in limited quantities. Usually, it's cheaper to book a Cloud 9 Spa room. There are even several interior Spa rooms. We got ours for only $50pp higher than the cheapest interior on the ship.

If you search Cloud 9 Spa (Dream) there is a wonderful tour of the spa that someone posted. I really enjoyed the spa - my DH LOVED the spa and if there is on a Cloud 9 spa on board I have been instructed that we are only to book Cloud 9 spa rooms. :)

It includes all the things previously listed including a pass holders only locker room to change in.

One of the warm rooms has heated 'beds' that without fail there was always someone enjoying a nap - I even took one or two myself. The relaxation room was fabulous too with the selection of hot teas and flavored waters. Spent some lovely time there reading a book and enjoying the beverages. There is also the best shower there as well with jets that will come out at you from every direction - you need to wear your suit as people can see you - but it is an amazing thing to try.

I don't know if the layout on the Magic is identical to the Dream but we loved hte location of the spa rooms as well. semi-private elevator directly up to the spa and to the Serenity deck. Slides were right on that end of the ship as well. We absolutely loved it!