Enchantment of the seas review...3/3-3/7/14

We are back and it was awesome! I plan on posting a review tomorrow...just got out of the hospital tonight...but in the mean time feel free to ask questions.

Day 1: embarkation was a breeze and we got to use priority boarding due to being a gold C&A member. It literally took less than 30 minutes from arriving to getting on the ship. I used birth cert/ID without a problem. Went to the windjammer for lunch until the rooms were open (1:30) but yhe food was just ok so I headed to park cafe and had some cuban paninis that were awesome! We camped out in the solarium and relaxed until we got the ok to head to our staterooms. We had an OV 3530 and it was perfect for just the 2 of us. Joel was our cabin steward and he took very good care of us! The sail away party was LOUD and a little rowdy thanks to the 1,000+ college spring breakers onboard. Lol. It was a bit much at first but they turned out to be ok. We had dinner in the MDR...now this is where it impressed DH. Edwin was our waiter and he was awesome. We had my time dining and had a table for 2. But we requested him every night. Dinner was prime rib (awesome), bay scallops gratin (awesome), and lots of desserts that I cant even remember. It was all delicious! We were so stuffed by the end that we went to our room and passed out lol. So that was basically it for day 1. It was a good day but nothing really remarkable (which is a good thing to me). My phone died during dinner so I didnt get pics of the food or menu on night 1. Sorry. More to come tomorrow!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

1394506881656.jpg.3c3cff4e2e341601b41f0923dfe7e870.jpg

1394506911104.jpg.f5f7624c2bd4d6e8a2794c9a812f1c1e.jpg

1394506936882.jpg.f204609453ad1559e93376947a328c64.jpg