Future cruise benefits

Ucm2000

I wasn't quite ready to book our November 10 night Equinox cruise when we were on the Constellation in January. I booked with a large online travel agent a few weeks after the cruise and was given free gratuities along with the 1-2-3 perk. We're in Aqua class so that is a $250 savings - not quite $300 but pretty close.

We usually book an open passage or whatever they call it. Pay $100pp then when we do book in the future we get OBC and can use the $100 pp as the deposit, no additional monies required. It never expires.

Once booked we usually move over to a TA and get further benefits.

Do you guys normally book a future cruise in board? What are the benefits if doing it onboard? Different promotion?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi Ucm2000,

In most cases, it makes sense to book onboard, as Celebrity offers 2 attractive Future Cruise promotions - Cruise Now and Cruise Later. Details of each program can be found by clicking on the following links :

Cruise Now - Click HERE

Cruise Later - Click HERE

Hope this is helpful !

Edited by Host Andy

I have a question about this, since I am about to go on my first Celebrity cruise soon. If you book on board and you get OBC (or perk), can you transfer it to a TA. If you do that, can you keep the OBC you got from booking on board and get whatever your TA gives you? Or is it one or the other? Just keeping my options open. I am not even sure if I will love Celebrity once I sail. We shall see.

I have a question about this, since I am about to go on my first Celebrity cruise soon. If you book on board and you get OBC (or perk), can you transfer it to a TA. If you do that, can you keep the OBC you got from booking on board and get whatever your TA gives you? Or is it one or the other? Just keeping my options open. I am not even sure if I will love Celebrity once I sail. We shall see.

Hi Cruznlisa,

Yes you can transfer your booking to a TA - but only within 60 days of your initial booking, and you should retain your booking onboard benefits.

Hope this helps !