Shout out for James Tours

dralliw1985

We recently booked a great St Lucia tour with James Tours. My mother is mobility challenged and uses a scooter, and our tour was seamless. Her cart seemed to load itself; be secured and appear when needed

The van was spotless inside and out, although I a loyal Jag fan I had to look at Steelers colors all day, his kids attend college in Pittsburgh

No ugly face or rolling of eyes on having to deal with a scooter.My Mom can mange a few stairs and short walks. Mr. James provides ample local beer, rum punch, and water. Also a nice touch was in use of his hotspot to Wi-Fi check in at home. He made sure there were some curry chicken on the buffet, and also some foods for the not so local food people in our group. The view for lunch was stunning… lunch, admission to the drive in volcano, were included so no nickel and diming all day. I believe the local vendors respect him and offer fair deals, as you are never out of his sight. An unexpected bonus, James provides a very knowledgeable tour guide.

I won’t spoil the review by talking about many of the little moments, take the tour and find out for your own self

I use a rollator walker when I take tours. I contacted James Tours ahead of time as a group of us was going to Jalousie Beach. They helped me onto the boat, helped me get out of the boat and to a beach chair. I love to snorkel, and one of their guides helped me into the water until I was deep enough to snorkel. I too applaud them!!!:)