Dawn and family evening entertainment with younger kids

marie40

Hi everyone, we are on our first ever cruise this july, we are on Dawn from Boston to Bermuda, my kids will be 6 and 8, just wondering are there evening shows that would be suitable to see as a family or are they geared more for adults or teens.

If your kids are anything like mine they won't care about the shows and only want to go to the kids club. My kids loved the kids club and at night is when they had the different theme parties. My wife and I went to a few of the shows, and said that there was no way our 7 and 4 year old would have sat for the whole show. But each kid is different.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

All the shows are completely kid friendly. My son preferred to be with us instead of the kids area but he is older and just at that age. All were good. We did this same itinerary the summer before last. Lots of families and kids on board. Great time. Have a wonderful trip.

We were on the Dawn in January with our 7 and 4 year old, they never wanted to leave the kids club and in the evening they have a fun theme party every night. The shows are okay for kids but I know mine would have been bored in them.