Transportation from Port Canaveral to Pop Century

We are staying at Pop Century after our cruise. We are considering either the disney bus shuttle or a private car company to get us to Pop Century. We want to get off ship as early as possible, as we are going to the parks that day. The car company says they could pick us up between 9-9:30. Disney told me we can get off the ship around 7:30 the earliest. I am looking for advice on fastest way to get to the resort.... How does the bussing work? What time do they start leaving the port? Do they stop at multiple resorts, etc. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

When you leave the ship for the DCL bus, you go to the podium and a CM tells you which bus to get on for your resort. Each bus typically goes to 3 resorts; there is no way to tell if you will be the first or the third to get off. You will sit on the bus till it fills, at which point it will depart. If you are off the ship at 7:30, it won't take long to fill as many people want to leave early. However, that's also a time for long Customs lines...

I'm sure you will have departed the port before 9, but it is harder to say which route will have you to your resort first. Still, if the company won't pick you up at the terminal till 9, I think DCL will get you there earlier.