Elation

casperbks

She is still what I consider an "old school" ship meaning she's had no upgrades in the past years. She is due for dry dock Fall 2015. That being said IMHO she's a wonderful little ship. Don't miss the Pizza place it's in the back of Lido deck you can get pizza go right outside and sit at a table with a wonderful aft view. Also the NY Deli is towards the back of Lido kind of behind the salad bar in the morning it's the omelette station. There's a wonderful Adult Serenity area on the aft right below Lido deck it usually fills up early I found if I went by around 9 am on sea days I could still find a good seat but by 930 it would fill up. On Lido out by the pool in between the Grill (for burgers, hot dogs, chicken and fries) and Wok is the Rotisserie it has very good chicken! I found the crew to be wonderful and the ship was clean had a great time back in October on her. We have a cruise planned on her this fall before she goes in for dry dock as we wanted one more cruise on a ship that reminds us of when we first cruised Carnival years ago. :)

I have sailed on the Elation 3 times, going again this Sept, and love this ship!. While it does not have all the bells and whistles some of the other ships do- the staff is wonderful and because it's a smaller ship they seem to get to know the passengers and service in all areas seems more "personal".

Thank you so much bluejay555 for sharing your review on here!! I just got done reading and looking at your pictures, your girls are very lovely!

We have Elation booked in APril of next year:D so plenty of time to plan. ON this trip I will be taking my mother and sister both of thems first time to cruise any ship as well as my bestfriend who has cruise twice before! We plan on going on an excusion is Progresso to one of the mayan ruins sites. And im loving your photos of Nachi Cocom for Cozumel!! Did you book that with carnival or elsewhere? Thank you for any help!

The Elation was the 3rd ship I cruised on after the Fantasy and the Triumph. Except for not having the upgraded waterpark on the back of the ship I really like it. Small enough to learn your way around easily. I will be taking my 5th Elation cruise this June.

Thank you so much bluejay555 for sharing your review on here!! I just got done reading and looking at your pictures, your girls are very lovely!

We have Elation booked in APril of next year:D so plenty of time to plan. ON this trip I will be taking my mother and sister both of thems first time to cruise any ship as well as my bestfriend who has cruise twice before! We plan on going on an excusion is Progresso to one of the mayan ruins sites. And im loving your photos of Nachi Cocom for Cozumel!! Did you book that with carnival or elsewhere? Thank you for any help!

Thank you! :) I booked nachi directly from their website.