Disney Wonder vs new Dream, Fantasy & new Magic

Makono

Hi

I booked the 5 night cruise on Wonder for next January. I'd love to try a new ship - but we could only afford 3 day cruise on Dream and I wanted to have more cruise days - so the only other choice we had - was Wonder.

I'm sure we will like it anyway, but of course Wonder is now the oldest ship and is not as much attractive as Dream, Fantasy and new Magic.

I'm wondering - are there any characteristics of Wonder you like more comparing to other ships ?

Hi

I booked the 5 night cruise on Wonder for next January. I'd love to try a new ship - but we could only afford 3 day cruise on Dream and I wanted to have more cruise days - so the only other choice we had - was Wonder.

I'm sure we will like it anyway, but of course Wonder is now the oldest ship and is not as much attractive as Dream, Fantasy and new Magic.

I'm wondering - are there any characteristics of Wonder you like more comparing to other ships ?

I have been on three of the four ships, I was on the Wonder last year it's a fine ship

Each ship has it's charm, the Wonder like the Magic has fewer people on it so less queues and less time to get on and off, it has good shows we liked Toy Story exclusive to the Wonder.

The ship is in good condition and the staff are great.

Fantasy is a grand ship lots of facilities but too many people of its shows Aladdin is very good.

Edited by DISNEY FANTASY

I have not been on the Magic since dry dock....but prior to the dry dock, the Magic and Wonder were our favorites. I like the Magic decor better than the Wonder, but "so what?" It doesn't change the experience.

If I had to choose 3 nights Dream vs 5 nights Wonder, it is a no brainer. 5 nights any day!