Sable Rose

gypsyrose

Hey! I have been thinking a lot about you lately. I was wondering where you have been. I used to see you on here most every day. Hope all is well. I know it is almost time for hubby to come home, any news yet? You 2 have been in my thoughts and prayers. I hope he comes home in time for your cruise. I'm sure you have all the plans finished with all the help from your buddies on here. Take care and let us know how things are.:)

Gosh, I'm really surprised to see a post to me! **blush**

I'm here, and still alive! I've just been burying myself in work. Found out my husband has been extended a couple of weeks or so, and should be coming home around the end of August! Wheeeee!

I should probably take a cue and not work so much or so hard, and spend more time here at Cruise Critic, eh? :D:D

I tried posting a couple questions over on the Foodies board, and was over giving my wellwishes on the Cozumel board after the hurricane, and have spent some of my free time watching the Weather Channel and praying to the Cruise Gods for good cruises for everybody in this hurricane season!

I guess part of my not posting lately has also been that everyone's been so fabulous about answering my questions, I seem to have temporarily run out of questions! :D

You're such a doll for thinking of me. Honestly, you made my week. And it's only Monday (night). Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much.

I came back from Iraq in Sept of last year and my wife and I sailed Elation in Oct - what a great time! You are going to love it!

We are sailing Ecstasy this Oct - this time without the kids.....

Best of luck to you - praying for your husband for a safe and speedy return home.

Mike

Fort Sill, OK

Hey Sablerose, :)

I remember you posting about your cruise when hubby comes home.

So glad he will be home soon. Please be sure to thank him for what he has done for this country from all of us. :)

Boy everyone thinks you have been among the missing now, WAIT til he comes home I am sure you will be .....uh busy :)

God bless you both and have a wonderful cruise :)

Thank you so much! I know my husband appreciates everyone here at CC "taking care of me" while he's gone. Can't wait til the day we get to meet some of you in person.

You guys make me feel all warm and fuzzy. Thank you!

Archived