Yoga / Fitness Classes onboard the MSC Divina

IslandFoxyCouple

While I can appreciate that working out while on a sun filled vacation isn't the top of most priority lists. I wanted to see if anyone has any first hand feedback on this subject while they sailed onboard the MSC Divina.

From what I can tell from viewing MSC Divina's online photos, the yoga studio and fitness room are small. Does this mean class sizes are going to be small or will they move a larger group elsewhere on the ship? Do they limit the amount of people that can attend each class? Can you pre-book if you’re interested in a class in advance or it is first come, first to get a space? When are the classes normally held each day? (am / pm or both) Do they offer fitness packages at a reduce cost if you want more than 4 classes?

Any feedback on the actually fitness trainers, yogi master or your personal fitness experience onboard would be very welcome too.

Thank you in advance.

While I can appreciate that working out while on a sun filled vacation isn't the top of most priority lists. I wanted to see if anyone has any first hand feedback on this subject while they sailed onboard the MSC Divina.

From what I can tell from viewing MSC Divina's online photos, the yoga studio and fitness room are small. Does this mean class sizes are going to be small or will they move a larger group elsewhere on the ship? Do they limit the amount of people that can attend each class? Can you pre-book if you’re interested in a class in advance or it is first come, first to get a space? When are the classes normally held each day? (am / pm or both) Do they offer fitness packages at a reduce cost if you want more than 4 classes?

Any feedback on the actually fitness trainers, yogi master or your personal fitness experience onboard would be very welcome too.

Thank you in advance.

While on the Divina March 1-8 they had yoga every AM by the back pool from 7-8AM and they also had streching excercise in the aqua park everyday also.

From what I have been able to find out online, yoga & fitness classes are $10 per class. Though if you are in the "Fantastica" or "Aurea" class rooms the classes are supposed to be 50% off.

Curious if this is the case for the MSC Divina in the Caribbean?

While on the Divina March 1-8 they had yoga every AM by the back pool from 7-8AM and they also had streching excercise in the aqua park everyday also.

Sorry, I have a question regarding the Stretching Exercise class. Do you or anybody remember, what time will it be held? And this Stretching class is also required fee or complimentary?:confused::)

Sorry, I have a question regarding the Stretching Exercise class. Do you or anybody remember, what time will it be held? And this Stretching class is also required fee or complimentary?:confused::)

The Stretching & Abdominals class is typically held in the morning (approx. 8am) and there is no additional charge.

Regards,

It is free and held @ 8AM the the Aqua park, it gets crowded.