Night life for young adults on the star

Sonatina1990

Cruising on the Star later this month. Wondering about night life for young adults. Traveling with a 19 and 21 year old. Saw there were things for kids under 17. Having trouble finding a website that tells me about clubs or entertainment for them. Any ideas of where I can look or input from people who know. Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Over 18 can go anywhere on the ship. There are no "special" activities for this age group as they are considered adults. Drinking would be an issue for the 19 year old but if you are the parent or legal guardian and want to sign, he/she could drink beer and wine.

Cruising on the Star later this month. Wondering about night life for young adults. Traveling with a 19 and 21 year old. Saw there were things for kids under 17. Having trouble finding a website that tells me about clubs or entertainment for them. Any ideas of where I can look or input from people who know. Thank you!!

I cruised the transatlantic on the star last year and was very disappointed by the range of activities for younger adults. Towards the end of the cruise a group of about 12 of us had got together and tried to ask for some younger adult activities (unsuccessfully).It probably depends on your cruise director. there was supposed to be DJ music, but this was after the older adults activities like ballroom, and if these overran they didn't bother with the DJ. There were activities like basketball on the courts, and karaoke in the irish bar. There was also a masquerade ball which may appeal and various gameshows.

The late night venue on our cruise was dead by midnight (but there were mostly over 60's on the cruise... )

We just returned from the Star yesterday, and they had music and dancing in the Spinnaker every night until after midnight. Also had a late party on the pool deck one night.