Dinner reservations/NCL Deal?

Kylie

When we booked a mini-suite on our upcoming Epic cruise NCL was offering the deal where we get 2 meals in the pay restaurants. Can I book those reservations early or do I need to wait until we get on the ship since I assume we will get vouchers for this?

We will be celebrating our anniversary on board so want to eat at a special restaurant that evening.

When we booked a mini-suite on our upcoming Epic cruise NCL was offering the deal where we get 2 meals in the pay restaurants. Can I book those reservations early or do I need to wait until we get on the ship since I assume we will get vouchers for this?

We will be celebrating our anniversary on board so want to eat at a special restaurant that evening.

I would give it a try to book online. Our deal came with the UDP and when we went online the first screen which listed the restaurants listed the cost (for example Cagney's $25.00) but once selected we were able to book and the cost was $0. Just a thought...either way enjoy your cruise and happy anniversary.

I would give it a try to book online. Our deal came with the UDP and when we went online the first screen which listed the restaurants listed the cost (for example Cagney's $25.00) but once selected we were able to book and the cost was $0. Just a thought...either way enjoy your cruise and happy anniversary.

That is different. Usually cruise line comped dinners have appeared as OBC for us, once you have UDP on your reservation, then you can prebook speciality restaurants as you described.