Buying Alcohol?

I understand that there are a number of different packages, but I was wondering if you are able to purchase bottled liquor (ex, vodka) once on board the ship? We are going on Liberty of the Seas! :)

Yes you can purchase it onboard and it will be given to you on the last night of the cruise.

I understand that there are a number of different packages, but I was wondering if you are able to purchase bottled liquor (ex, vodka) once on board the ship? We are going on Liberty of the Seas! :)

If you mean for consumption while on board, the answer is, No. You can purchase liquor by the bottle in the shops on board, but they will be delivered to your room on the last night of the cruise for you to carry them off.

No, they only sell liquor by the drink. You can purchase a bottle of liquor from the on-board duty free, but they will hold the bottle until the end of the cruise, and deliver it to your cabin on the last night before debarkation. Even if you purchase a bottle in port, they will take it and store it for you.