Photo Package on Rhapsody

Please help 1st time cruiser here!!

I've seen a few threads about unlimited photo packages, however I can't seem to find the answer I'm after.

I am wanting to know, what is the cost for a 10 day cruise, on rhapsody. To get the unlimited photo package.

Awaiting our 1st Cruise

Royal Caribbean

Rhapsody Of The Sea's

7th~2nd~2015

Tasmania

Edited by MandaNShannon

Go to Mycruisephotos.com. A few months before your sailing you should be able to see the prices for your cruise. Be aware that if you purchase in advance the company is in Grand Cayman. Use a credit card with no foreign transaction fees.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Go to Mycruisephotos.com. A few months before your sailing you should be able to see the prices for your cruise. Be aware that if you purchase in advance the company is in Grand Cayman. Use a credit card with no foreign transaction fees.

Thanks so much

If I buy it on the ship, would I get my disc when departing?

You get your disk the last night regardless of whether you purchase in advance or on the ship.

Thanks for that info, do you have any other info?

Is it cheaper to buy from the website or on the ship?

On our last cruise there was a special the first couple of days on the ship that was the same price we had paid in advance. After that it went up a little. Not sure if it the same on all ships all the time.

On our last cruise there was a special the first couple of days on the ship that was the same price we had paid in advance. After that it went up a little. Not sure if it the same on all ships all the time.

Do you happen to know the prices for rhapsody for a 10 night cruise

Please help 1st time cruiser here!!

I've seen a few threads about unlimited photo packages, however I can't seem to find the answer I'm after.

I am wanting to know, what is the cost for a 10 day cruise, on rhapsody. To get the unlimited photo package.

Hi Again MandaNShannon,

Could I pass on a bit of information for you, as you do not have a location showing on your posts be aware that the answers you will get from the RCI forum and so others sections, as they don't know where you are from they will give you for example US prices and there is a drastic price difference between the USA, Europe, Australia etc.

Your first forum is the Roll Call everyone there is going on the same cruise so will be able to answer questions as to what happens in Australia for the cruise.

The RCI forum is used by those traveling usually from US ports and they will pass information as to what happens there, the Aust NZ forum will help with what happens down under but your Roll Call will answer whats happening on your cruise.

I notice that Gae is going on your cruise and she can and will answer most of your queries. A very knowledgeable lady.

My reason for posting this is that there are a lot of questions for a new cruiser but I don't want you to get the wrong answers especially if it comes down to dollars and cents.....

Until the prices get posted for your cruise on the mycruisephotos.com site you won't know what it is. We just paid $324.95 for our 7 day Spring Break cruise for the disk and all prints. I think the price went up to $379.95 onboard after a couple of days. This may have been a little higher than normal because it was Spring Break. I'm not sure about that.

The Image Group is the company that does the photography for Royal Caribbean. Their website is mycruisephotos.com . It is way to early now to know now what the prices will be. Right now for the Rhapsody the last sailing shown is July 2, 2014. But once the prices are there they will be the prices you will pay no matter where you are and once onboard the prices are the same for everyone. Unfortunately you have to have a reservation number to check the current pricing. I also think it varies from cruise to cruise so there is no way to tell. Two years ago we paid $300 for a 7 day Allure of the Seas cruise.

Do join your roll call if you haven't already. It is really great to get to know some of the people you will be traveling with and since this is your first cruise I know you will be able to learn a lot from your fellow cruisers.

Edited by SA Traveler
spelling

Until the prices get posted for your cruise on the mycruisephotos.com site you won't know what it is. We just paid $324.95 for our 7 day Spring Break cruise for the disk and all prints. I think the price went up to $379.95 onboard after a couple of days. This may have been a little higher than normal because it was Spring Break. I'm not sure about that.

The Image Group is the company that does the photography for Royal Caribbean. Their website is mycruisephotos.com . It is way to early to know now what the prices will be. Right now for the Rhapsody the last sailing shown is July 2, 2014. But once the prices are there they will be the prices you will pay no matter where you are and once onboard the prices are the same for everyone. Unfortunately you have to have a reservation number to check the current pricing. I also think it varies from cruise to cruise so there is no way to tell. Two years ago we paid $300 for a 7 day Allure of the Seas cruise.

Do join your roll call if you haven't already. It is really great to get to know some of the people you will be traveling with and since this is your first cruise I know you will be able to learn a lot from your fellow cruisers.

The price for the photo package can be different even for the identical itineraries on the same ship.

When I bought my unlimited photo package for a cruise I took a couple weeks ago, I could see the prices on the photo website for the sailings before and after my sailing. The photo package price for my sailing cost about 45% more than the sailings right before and after mine.

The ship had a special during the first few days that was identical to the price I paid in advance.

So any prices that other people tell you they paid for a 10 night cruise on Rhapsody may not be much of an indicator of what the cost will be on your specific sailing.