Breakaway Sail-away March 16th 2014

sandford66

I have searched the net but up to now with no joy to find anyone that was also on the Breakaway last week 16th March 2014, that noticed that during sail away the ship actually struck and knocked down a street light and caused damage to the concrete pier wall at the front of the ship, or did I dream it ?? No actually it was definitely not a dream as the pictures we took prove. Did anyone else see it??

I have searched the net but up to now with no joy to find anyone that was also on the Breakaway last week 16th March 2014, that noticed that during sail away the ship actually struck and knocked down a street light and caused damage to the concrete pier wall at the front of the ship, or did I dream it ?? No actually it was definitely not a dream as the pictures we took prove. Did anyone else see it??

You did not dream it! We were on the cruise with you and totally missed the crash. We were only made aware of it when our porter showed us the damage on the way to our car heading home. In fact, you pretty much said just what the porter said and he, too, saw it happen.