Had great time on splendor

LOU

For all future SPLENDOR cruisers. Please don't let some of the negative reviews worry you. We just got off of the Splendor and had a great time. Food, entertainment, crew................All excellent. Ship is clean and in great condition. Any questions? LORRICHIO@AOL.COM

Wow thanks! Very nice to hear actually!

My family is cruising on the Splendor next October (yes I know...long way out). We've been trying to view pics online of the decks and haven't found any that have good detail. We want to see the spa deck (deck 10, I believe) but we want to see the outside not inside. There's the bottom of the water slide and the pool and I think a hot tub as well. Did you happen to go out there? Can you describe to me what it was like? (Or if you have pics that would be awesome too). We are trying to see if there are lounge chairs up there next to that pool bc we like to lay out in the sun and the main pool seems to be down below out of the sun....and from the online pics we've seen it appears that it's covered a lot too. So we are hoping that pool near the waterside has lounge chairs or at least a place to hang out. We are bringing our kids and I'm sure they would enjoy the slide also!

Thanks so much for helping if you're able!! So glad to hear you liked the ship!! Can't wait!

~Kim

Royal~FreedomOfTheSeas 2014

Carnival Glory 2012

Disney Magic 2011

Carnival Triumph 2010

Carnival Victory 2009

Disney Magic 2008

Carnival Inspiration 2008

Carnival Victory 2007

Carnival Triumph 2002

There are lots of video tours on Youtube, just type in Carnival Splendor and check them out. Add spa to the search and you will probably get something more specific.

Wow thanks! Very nice to hear actually!

My family is cruising on the Splendor next October (yes I know...long way out). We've been trying to view pics online of the decks and haven't found any that have good detail. We want to see the spa deck (deck 10, I believe) but we want to see the outside not inside. There's the bottom of the water slide and the pool and I think a hot tub as well. Did you happen to go out there? Can you describe to me what it was like? (Or if you have pics that would be awesome too). We are trying to see if there are lounge chairs up there next to that pool bc we like to lay out in the sun and the main pool seems to be down below out of the sun....and from the online pics we've seen it appears that it's covered a lot too. So we are hoping that pool near the waterside has lounge chairs or at least a place to hang out. We are bringing our kids and I'm sure they would enjoy the slide also!

Thanks so much for helping if you're able!! So glad to hear you liked the ship!! Can't wait!

~Kim

Royal~FreedomOfTheSeas 2014

Carnival Glory 2012

Disney Magic 2011

Carnival Triumph 2010

Carnival Victory 2009

Disney Magic 2008

Carnival Inspiration 2008

Carnival Victory 2007

Carnival Triumph 2002