Two teens - two ages - two different clubs - help

Ellsinore

We are taking a cruise on Elation in June. Our daughter just turned 15. We are taking a friend of hers who will still be 14 during the cruise. Age break for the teen clubs is between 14 and 15.

Will they be able to both attend the younger age group activities? If you've been in this situation, how did you resolve the issue? Or is this even a problem at all?

I am sure they will have fun even if they do not attend the teen club activities/events/etc, but knowing how my daughter loves to dance I am sure she and her friend would love to go.

Thanks.

We are taking a cruise on Elation in June. Our daughter just turned 15. We are taking a friend of hers who will still be 14 during the cruise. Age break for the teen clubs is between 14 and 15.

Will they be able to both attend the younger age group activities? If you've been in this situation, how did you resolve the issue? Or is this even a problem at all?

I am sure they will have fun even if they do not attend the teen club activities/events/etc, but knowing how my daughter loves to dance I am sure she and her friend would love to go.

Thanks.

More than Lilly they will be in different groups. But you can always ask.

This happened to my DD and a friend we brought with us. They allowed the friend to move down to circle c but wouldn't consider moving my DD up to the older group. In my experience the kids only use the clubs as a meeting place and then do their own thing after the first night any way :)

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Forums mobile app

This happened to my DD and a friend we brought with us. They allowed the friend to move down to circle c but wouldn't consider moving my DD up to the older group. In my experience the kids only use the clubs as a meeting place and then do their own thing after the first night any way :)

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Forums mobile app

We found this to be the case also. They bumped them down but at that age they usually just go the first few times to meet other kids and then just hang out the rest of the cruise.

Funny we leave in a week and my DD is 16 her BF is 17 and I told them because they have each other that they were not required to go to the teen program. The both screeched and told me I was crazy that they wouldn't miss it.

I had the same problem with my daughter and a cousin who are 1 year apart. On the Fantasy they refused to let them be together in either group so they wouldn't go to the clubs. They just stayed together and did things or hung around with us.