Price of a Mimosa on Getaway - pleeeease ??

I know this sounds like a silly question to start a thread for but I am a Mimosa addict at breakfast, typically gagging down 6 of them and then not drinking again until dinner - I'm not much of an afternoon drinker you see.

So we have the UBP attached to our suite booking and for me it potentially makes the Mimosa situation either very expensive or wonderfully liberating - depending on if one costs more than $8.50.

Please put me out of my Mimosa Misery :D

Thanks in advance.

The drink prices are the same across the fleet, no difference if you are on Getaway or Sky.

I have a faint recollection of Mimosa being something like $4.25 or $4.75 but I can say for sure that it fits under UBP limit.

Bring a couple bottles of champagne (instead of wine) and get OJ from the buffet or room service. Bring a container so you can fill it up at the buffet. :eek:

Why would they do that when they have the free Ultimate Beverage Package as a booking perk? :D

I know this sounds like a silly question to start a thread for but I am a Mimosa addict at breakfast, typically gagging down 6 of them and then not drinking again until dinner - I'm not much of an afternoon drinker you see.

So we have the UBP attached to our suite booking and for me it potentially makes the Mimosa situation either very expensive or wonderfully liberating - depending on if one costs more than $8.50.

Please put me out of my Mimosa Misery :D

Thanks in advance.

I don't recall the price, but I was drinking them last year on the Epic. After the first day, the pool waiter would just bring them lol