Guarantee question

cruisecrazypat

Although we have about 14 cruises under our belts, we have NEVER done a guarantee cabin. Just booked 4/28 Elation cruise out of New Orleans and are curious when do you usually get your cabin assignment?

Also if anyone has fairly recent "carnival Currents" or whatever they are now for the Elation 5 day, I would really appreciate sharing :)

Although we have about 14 cruises under our belts, we have NEVER done a guarantee cabin. Just booked 4/28 Elation cruise out of New Orleans and are curious when do you usually get your cabin assignment?

Also if anyone has fairly recent "carnival Currents" or whatever they are now for the Elation 5 day, I would really appreciate sharing :)

I sail in 10 days and just got my cabin assigned today for a interior. No upgrade.

My one and only guarantee experience was a very positive one. Booked an inside guarantee for a Mommy/Daughter trip last October. We booked about three weeks before sailing - the first time I thought to check my booking was a week or so later, and we'd been assigned a porthole cabin! I was thrilled.

Here's hoping you get great news on your guarantee!