dawn excursion in belize

bumble12

does anyone know if the lamanai ruin & river safari is still offered by ncl in belize thanks

It was on my last cruise . :)

We did it twice we liked it so . :D

Do this one only through the cruise line. It is a long day getting back late you do want the ship to wait for your NCL excursion .

Edited by biker@sea

thanks we r sailing dec28 but when I log into my ncl an look at excurisons they do not advertise it when did they let you book it before ur cruise

NCL may be negotiating rates with the tour provider in Belize. We had the same experience with the excursion we wanted in Cozumel not appearing after the time of our booking. Several months later, Tulum in Cozumel was offered again. My advice to you would be to periodically check the excursion options available. I would remain positive that it will eventually appear.

Happy Sailing!

We did it in January. If you book it online just make sure you print out your confirmation and take it with you. They bumped us and tried to tell us we were not on it and would not give us the tickets, luckily we had the email confirmation showing we had booked and paid 2 months prior.

It was kind of a fight getting our tickets from the shore excursion desk, had to enlist the help of the concierge.

Once that was taken care of though it was a good excursion :)