St Thomas 12-7

We are there from 12-7 on freedom. This will be our 4th time here but we have actually never done anything on st Thomas. In the past we have been to Tortola and then St. John twice. Looking into Magen's bay. Only 2 other ships in port with us and they leave at 4:00. My questions are 1. If we go from 2-5 will it be less crowded?

2. Am I going to be really disappointed after going to St. John the past 2 trips? 3. Is there a better beach? Would like to be able to eat/drink at the beach and have a shower to rinse the kids off after.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Well we have done Megan's Bay a couple times, its lovely but CROWDED

We also went to Secret Harbour Beach and it was the best beach we have done on those repeater islands ( bahamas, St. T and St M) It was low key, quiet TONS to see and do, venders for little things... its lovely. Maybe try there. ??

I would stay away from Megan's Bay with several other ships in port but maybe going later would help with the crowd?

Good Luck.