Allure Western Compass

To all that have requested the compasses via email today, they've been sent to you. Also MEANDHER1968 posted them on a different thread and BRANDONCLAN has them in the 5/4/2014 roll call. However if you still need/want them emailed to you feel free to ask. I can pop in & out of my email during the work day, but cannot reply in CC or any forum or message board. I know, tough company, but they pay for the cruises :D

I'm happy to help with any questions that you may have, whatever I have to offer.

Hello Valchie: I could not read the ones post in the photobucket from the other thread. Please be so kind as to email them to me at

doretha(dot)g(dot)walker at gmail(dot)com!

Also which excursions do you suggest for a first time cruiser and have you used a tour company that was independent of Royal Caribbean.

Any assistance or insight you can relay is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your time and attention.

Kindest Regards,

Doretha:);):);):)

Hi Valchie -

Thanks for your reply. Now that you have them scanned and emailed..you will need to upload them to a photo bucket or something similar. Then you can post the pictures of the compasses here by pasting the link for each picture in a post.

Otherwise, you could email them to me and I can upload on your behalf? My email is arch713 at aol dot com.

If you want step by step instructions...let me know.

Thanks!

If you have the recent Allure Western Compass, please email to me at your convenience as I am sailing on the Allure Sept 21, 2014 Western Caribbean and would like to preplan as much as possible as this is my first cruise and I do not want to waste a single moment!

doretha(dot)g(dot)walker(at)gmail(dot)com

By the way, I did try the thread with the photobucket link but it would not open for me on my computer for some reason.

Thank you in advance for your time and attention regarding this post!

Could you please forward a copy to me as well?? Ann_Crowley at yahoo.com

THANKS!!!! This will keep me busy and help my planning!!

You're the best!

If you have the recent Allure Western Compass, please email to me at your convenience as I am sailing on the Allure Sept 21, 2014 Western Caribbean and would like to preplan as much as possible as this is my first cruise and I do not want to waste a single moment!

By the way, I did try the thread with the photobucket link but it would not open for me on my computer for some reason.

Thanks for your help, Valchie. Would you mind kbradford79 yahoo. Thanks a lot!!!