Which elevators on Disney Magic are the busiest?

BODICERIPPER

:)

I've heard that the forward and mid-ship elevators on a ship are usually busier than the aft, but I would think that would vary according to the ship itself, depending on the location of the various features of the individual ship?

Did anyone find one set of elevators on the Magic less or more busy than others?

We tend to try and use the stairs most of the time, but when we have taken the elevator the mid-ship seem to be the busiest. Never used the forward ones, but have used the aft as that is where are room usually is. They only are busy around the dining times.

Midship is worst IMHO, then aft, forward is least used but it's tidal, Dinner time and breakfast Aft are busy, post shows forward and midship take a hammering so it's more about the time in the day than one always being busy. Also in port days it will depend on what doors are open.

Sent from my iPad.

DisneyFantasy called it correctly. In general, midship is busiest on all ships, but time of day strongly influences the other elevators.

As to layout of the ships--they are all basically the same, so that really doesn't influence the elevator use. Yes, I know that the newer ships are bigger, but the general orientation of things is still the same. Which ship really doesn't matter.

Taking the stairs is a nice idea...provided your knees and ankles can handle it. But there are those of us who may look perfectly able bodied but have issues that are not seen. And for riding that elevator 2 floors, I'm sorry to the rest of you....wish we could still run off the calories on the steps, but it isn't going to work this time.

We rarely find aft to be busy. Forward is busy at show times. Otherwise, midship wins the busy contest.