S3 9009 vs 11009

Janet&Carl

I have booked and S3 suite for my upcoming cruise on Fantasia:confused:. Initially I booked 9009, I want to be port side leaving Venice. Then I saw close up pictures of the balcony and wanted to change. I rang MSC and changed to 11009. The operator asked if I was sure as she said to me that there is a difference of 2m in size between them (11009 being the smaller).

Has anyone sailed in these cabins and can they tell me if 11009 still has the seperate bedroom ? On the deck plans it doesn't have a line drawn to indicate a separate bedroom (but nor does the royal suite) however 9009, 9010 and 10007 and 10008 do.

• 9 months later...
I have booked and S3 suite for my upcoming cruise on Fantasia:confused:. Initially I booked 9009, I want to be port side leaving Venice. Then I saw close up pictures of the balcony and wanted to change. I rang MSC and changed to 11009. The operator asked if I was sure as she said to me that there is a difference of 2m in size between them (11009 being the smaller).

Has anyone sailed in these cabins and can they tell me if 11009 still has the seperate bedroom ? On the deck plans it doesn't have a line drawn to indicate a separate bedroom (but nor does the royal suite) however 9009, 9010 and 10007 and 10008 do.

Hi Janet,

How was your cruise? I have the same questions as you. I'm sailing MSC Divina in the summer & have booked the S3 Aurea Exp cabin 10008. I cant seem to figure out the room layout, is there a separation, is there a door between the two room? If you can kindly tell me about the cabin layout or perhaps have picture that would help too! Did you also have the aurea exp? What was that like? Thanking you in advance!!!

Hi Janet,

How was your cruise? I have the same questions as you. I'm sailing MSC Divina in the summer & have booked the S3 Aurea Exp cabin 10008. I cant seem to figure out the room layout, is there a separation, is there a door between the two room? If you can kindly tell me about the cabin layout or perhaps have picture that would help too! Did you also have the aurea exp? What was that like? Thanking you in advance!!!

YES !!! please to say we got exactly what we wanted with a seperate room for our daughter to sleep in and to use as a lounge during the day. I have lots of pictures but don't know how to post them on here. We were very pleased with our choice.

If you go to the web site - choose "ships" - select your ship then choose "cabins and suites" you will see the suite is exactly as pictured. I hope this link will work. http://mscpodcast.msccruises.com/Podcast/VirtualTourFantasia/au_en/index.html?sc=aurea_balconysuite

Thank you so much, glad to be able to have a confirmation on the layout. I can see from the floor plans that there is a divider/door. But when I called MSC directly, they told me it was all open. I knew the rep was wrong. lol. :)