Circle C

disneyfan68

We are sailing on Splendor next week :D

Does anyone have the Circle C activity sheet for a 7 day sailing on Splendor or other ship? I found a sample but it was difficult to read.

My kids didn't have any interest on Freedom of the Seas 2 years ago. They were at odd ages. My son was a week shy of 13 and my daughter was 10.5. RCCL groups 12-14 with 15-17 a lot and he was too young. My daughter feel too mature for her group. This cruise they are 12 and 14 and would be in the same group.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to get rid of them :rolleyes: I just think if they met a good group of kids, they would have fun. It seems some preteens and teens love it. Mine just don't. Plus we are sailing from NYC. We live close to there so it's highly possible they may know someone. Last cruise we left from Port Canaveral.

Thanks!

Karyn

Edited by disneyfan68

I don't have pictures of the sheet but it's very fun I really enjoy it I met plenty of great kids on the ship and can't wait until my cruise to be in circle c again. (I'm 13)

Thanks for your feedback! Maybe my kids are just shy :rolleyes: