Roll Call Infinity 1/3/05 Fort Lauderdale to Santiago

shaq

My partner and I will be on this cruise and were wondering how many gay and lesbian people might be on this cruise. It would be nice to have an FOD party at the beginning of the cruise.

We hope to see you all on board.

• 2 months later...

Hi Shaq,

There's another thread on this cruise on the ROLL CALL: CELEBRITY CONNECTIONS board. So far we've found 45 people who are booked to departy FLL Jan. 3. The link is http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=46265 . I've also been monitority CruiseMates and CruiseAddicts.

One of the best things about the Celebrity Connections site is that it tells you how to sign up for the complementary party provided by Cruise Critic and Celebrity. So far as I know, there's one other gay couple that we've found. While you might want to attend different parties, signing up for the CC party will get you an invitation to that one.

Additionally, our group is planning to have a sailaway party after the muster drill as we're departing FLL, and you're welcome to attend. The more the merrier! We are keeping a spreadsheet on the group we've found who have indicated interest. If you'd like to see it, send me an e-mail to craven3 @nospam adelphia.net (deleting the nospam word and omitting the spaces, of course).

Charlotte Craven

Archived