My Dawn Western Caribbean Cruise on March 23-30, 2014 Review with photos

FL Sunshine

Day 7

Sea Day:

We went to Cagney's for breakfast as usual. We did some last minute shopping in the shops.

My husband and I went to the NCLIS Presumed Murdered Lunch in the Cucina Restaurant. The cost is $20.00 per person. Patrick made our reservation for us on the first day. This lunch was a sell out so get your tickets early. Second City acts out the "play". So much of it it improvised because of the audience participation. It was very funny. Lunch was served in three courses with an intermission for the entree. The lunch was very good. There was a choice between a salmon dish and a chicken dish. We were placed at a table for four and our table mates were very friendly. We all enjoyed trying to figure out who did it.

This night was The Quest Game Show. It is like an adult scavenger hunt, hosted by comedian Tim Kaminski in Spinnaker's. Just remember what happens at Quest stays at Quest. Definitely not for children!

I did not go to Quest on this cruise, but I did participate in the one on my Dawn cruise in November 2013. I have been to Quest games on other ships, but this one was so funny because of Tim Kaminski. I did think the November one was tamer than others I have seen. In my opinion it was an older crowd than what I am use to seeing at the Quest game. I cannot imagine what it was like on this cruise with the Spring Break crowd. :eek: I think there is also a reason they put this game on the last night too. That night and the following day after I participated in Quest I was stopped by people saying you are the girl who.... Oh come on, it wasn't that bad. ;) You don't have to be on a team, you can just watch if you want. Oh, and the November cruise I was with my mother in law and my husband's aunt. They were there too, but didn't stay until the end. Just long enough to see my contribution. :o

We all did go to the Pure Variety Show. My husband, his aunt and our daughter went to see Jose and Patti's, The Music of Neil Diamond, show. I went back to the cabin to start packing.

Oh, this is the day it rained/stormed most of the day so we didn't get to sit out on the balcony. Remember this balcony does not have a cover.

We finished packing and got our suitcases outside the door. Although suite guests can leave their suitcases by the door at 7am on debarkation morning, call the concierge and he will send housekeeping to get them.

Next debarkation :(