Kids club

We are a party of 11 traveling on the inde in July. We have 4 kids 15,2x13 & one just turned 11. What is the chances of getting them all into the 12-14 group. How is it best to go Bout requesting this. Do we do it before or on board. Many thanks

We are a party of 11 traveling on the inde in July. We have 4 kids 15,2x13 & one just turned 11. What is the chances of getting them all into the 12-14 group. How is it best to go Bout requesting this. Do we do it before or on board. Many thanks

You will need to talk with the staff of AO once you get onboard. They sometimes make exceptions, but may evaluate before making a decision.

The 12-14 age group are considered teens and the programs are much less supervised, and there's no signing in or out.

It's very unlikely the 11 year old will be allowed in that group. They may let the 15 yo in the younger group I'd guess.

Edited by DrD

The 12-14 age group are considered teens and the programs are much less supervised, and there's no signing in or out.

It's very unlikely the 11 year old will be allowed in that group. They may let the 15 yo in the younger group I'd guess.

9-11 age group has the option to be able to sign themselves in and out. (My granddaughter who will just turn 9 will not have that option when we sail next summer;) I guess I'm too old school)