Yoga on coral

fatdolly

I was on the Star in October, so this may be specific to them (the Star is the only Princess ship I've been on), but I paid $12 to go to yoga. It wasn't really strenuous, but it was a solid workout (a half hour, I believe). The Coral may be different, though. Yoga was offered in the gym, so those charges are likely standard across the fleet.

Has anyone attended yoga or some of the classes on the Coral? Is there a charge? How strenous are they. Comments please

I did mat Pilates on the Coral a few years ago on a Panama Canal cruise. I think it was an hour class. You could purchase single classes or a package of classes. It was a pretty good workout, especially when the ship was rocking!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Has anyone attended yoga or some of the classes on the Coral? Is there a charge? How strenous are they. Comments please

I just got off the Coral. There was zero interest in classes and they never happened. In fact, on my LIVE, I continually mentioned how empty the gym was at all times. Every cruise is different. You just never know the demographics thereof.